Application for membership in the Attrition & Retention Consortium is open to all organizations that are recognized for best practices in employee retention. Member companies should have a significant presence in the U.S. and Canada with a strong interest in proactively measuring and managing attrition.
- Innovative Human Resources practices
- At least 5,000 full-time, permanent employees in North America at the time of submitting membership application (exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis)
- A current and periodic attrition reporting process
- At least one principal representative available to represent your company at the annual meeting and actively support one sub-committee
- Annual dues and annual submission of turnover data
- Must be a company with primary business including anything except HR Consulting
- Follow the Attrition & Consortium operating principles, which include maintaining confidentiality.
For Membership Information
The Attrition & Retention Consortium seeks members from dynamic companies who would like to showcase their leading edge attrition and retention programs. For more information about joining ARC please review our membership_application or contact Julie Flynn at JAFLYNN@UP.COM.